Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

What I've Been Up To

I know I haven't been posting a lot recently.

I have been kind of busy with going to the chiropractor a few times a week to try to get over the trauma to my back from the accident I was in a few weeks ago.

I haven't been too crazy busy otherwise, but I'm trying to take some "me" time to just relax and heal. I've finally had the chance to read more too, I'm trying to get rid of a ton of books taking up space in my apartment, and I'm keeping track.

I've also been catching up on laundry and cleaning that I was behind on when I was working. Also, a little bit of decorating for Halloween, some Christmas shopping here and there, and couponing and stocking up on the important things before the snow starts coming down.

I haven't really been on Gather much either. The only thing I have been really posting there is my new Weekly Free eBook post. I've posted 4 so far.
I have been spending a bit of time at various places online when I feel the urge to log on. I have been over on Squidoo trying to get my lenses in order, give them more detail, add more lenses, and promote them with my Twitter account. I've also created a Facebook page dedicated to freebies, product reviews and making money online. I also created a lens about that subject.

There are also 2 other websites that I have been spending a lot of time on. The first one is SuperPoints, it takes a little while to push the super lucky button 50 times, but it's not so bad because I keep winning. :) The other site is Beezag, my boyfriend and I both have accounts there and were doing pretty well with getting videos to watch and cashing out!

I know that seems like a lot, but it really isn't that much since none of it really takes too long. And one place I'm always visiting throughout the day online is SwagBucks. I always use that site to search for things instead of Google, because I win points when I'm searching at least once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment